Hazardous materials require specialist storage. JP Containers Chemical Stores are for the safe storage and dispensing and transfer of many hazardous materials, chemicals, flammables and combustibles. Each JP Containers chemical store complies with all current, relevant Health and Safety Executive requirements.
|Standard Sizes Available:||8ft Chemical Store||8ft 2.44m||8_ 2.44m||8'6_ 2.59m|
|10ft Chemical Store||10ft 3m||8_ 2.44m||8'6_ 2.59m|
|20ft Chemical Store||20_ 6.1m||8_ 2.44m||8'6_ 2.59m|
JP Containers chemical stores are constructed from corten steel giving them security and fire resistance. Having the additional benefit of a bunded floor means any spills or leaks within the chemical stores floor will not contaminate the ground beneath. This is achieved by each chemical store either having a raised bund at the front of the container or a sub-floor sump with guttering and drainage tap.
Chemical Store standard Features:
- Strong, secure steel container construction with optional shelving and lighting
- Anti-slip, anti-spark tread plate bunded floor or sub-floor sump to retain leaks or spillage
- Single or double doors with an optional side hatch to allow fuel line and power cable feeds etc.
- High security lock box to enable unit to be secured
- Ventilation to enable cross air flow, minimising toxic fumes and reducing inside temperature
- Fork lift pockets for easy transportation
All our Chemical Stores can be tailored to your specific requirements. Please contact your JP Containers Sales Engineering team for further details.