Maintaining fuel levels through bulk fuel storage solution or a fuel supply system is key to maintaining operational efficiency in your generator system. With JPC fuel level monitoring, both high and low, is included as standard with all fuel storage and can act as an early warning against low fuel levels, fuel tanker overfill and ingress of fluid to the fuel bund area.
General Fuel Storage specifications
- Compliant pressure tested plate steel construction built to world standards and local legislation.
- Corrosive resistant tank & fittings with outer tank/bund, leak detection
- Building management system integration with mechanical fuel level monitoring
- Remote warning & monitoring options
- Fire safety systems, including fuel dumping
Every bunded fuel tank supplied by JPC, from compact units to large roller shutter designs, is double skinned as standard, with the options of 'pipe in pipe' and duplex-pumped fuel feed and return systems, fuel filtering and remote fuel storage management if required. Call your JPC Sales engineer today to discuss your requirements.